Tuesday 11 September 2007

You name it, I've been there

Yesterday life took me on a journey of discovery across North Craven.

I crisscrossed the map on appointments and meetings which took me to Ingleton, Settle, Giggleswick, Bentham, Kirkby Lonsdale and Hellifield.

The events included prayer meetings, dentist, coffee, picking up son from the bus and Dealing with Depression.

This last was what took me to Hellifield and the Village Well. I started on a five week course dealing with my current mental condition. Most of what was said is under wraps but I hereby give myself permission to share one of my utterances with you:

"There is one thing which is helping me through this time of depression and that's blogging."

Once again, thanks for being there. And thank the Lord for the blog.

No comments: