Friday 7 September 2007

Stop taking the tablets

Today is a red letter day for me. It is the day I took my last ant-depressant tablet the name of which I never can remember. I have been taking them off and on since November 2004.

Since I saw the psychiatrist last week I have been going onto a new regime. The start was to just take one pill a day instead of two, for one week. Now I am to stop altogether for four days. After that I start another sort of medication.


So today I took my last tablet. My poor wife knows it. I've been like a bear with a sore head last night and this morning. Those pills must have been doing some good. The trouble is, I didn't realise how much.

I felt absolutely awful this morning. But when I came to this blog and saw how people enjoy reading it almost as much as I enjoy writing it, then I knew it was worth it.

Thanks for being there.

And thank the Lord that I can still write.

No comments: