Thursday 6 September 2007

Lunchtime View

I can't believe it. Here I am on Poverty Street, learning how to live on very little, and God blesses me so much.



I chose to eat for my lunch today the remains of the spaghetti that Emma cooked on Tuesday. I mixed it up with cheese and brown sauce and it was the closest thing you could get to a Chinese meal without the money or the chopsticks.



As I was padding through to the consevatory I thought Why don't I eat in the garden today? So there I was eating free Chinese nosh with the most fabulous view in front of me.



It looked like this, only better.



Why better? Because I could see the lawn, a beautiful carpet of green.

Is God generous, or what?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is SO generous! You got that right for sure!

Its a very comforting thought to know that God will provide for us when we need it. I love how Jesus himself put it. Paraphrased, "Look at the sparrows in the field! They get what they need everyday so don't you think that you'll get what you need, since you're more than a sparrow to God?"

Shalom,
Tom