Tuesday 1 May 2007

Moving on...

I went to see my boss Andrew Turner yesterday and talked to him about my future. He says that the two Circuits will pay me two months salary. That's a generous answer to prayer.

We also drew up a statement to be read in all the churches on Sunday.

I then went to see Peter Capstick at Shekinah. We prayed and sought the Lord together. He has been my greatest friend and support throughout this adventure. God bless him.

I had to ring Mike Bossingham and tell him I wouldn't be involved with his Family Friendly Weekend in Burnley and Pendle any more. That was hard, for him and for me. But he's coming up to Ingleton soon, so I will see him then. He has been a great help and support to me too.

Yesterday evening was the IMC Intercession Group. There was a real sense of unity there. I felt it was like the old Band meetings from long ago in Methodism.

No comments: