Wednesday 2 May 2007

Finding out more


I went to Student Support at Lancaster University and spoke to the Diability Officer today (this is not her!).


She advised me to see my doctor (as everybody does) and to apply for Disabled Student Allowance. She said that because I had been depressed and on medication for years that I would qualify. All I need is a letter from my GP.


So I filled in the form and checked a few things with Lauren in her office. While we were there we looked at the picture above. So I was with Lauren in her office looking at a picture of Lauren in her office. It was surreal!
Then I called in at the CAB Lancaster. Guess what advice I got: go and see your doctor. I thought: every road leads to Dr Howlett!
The last time I saw him I told him that I could manage for a year on one pill a day. Now my life's fallen apart and I've got to go crawling back! God give me the grace to do it!

No comments: