Saturday 25 August 2007

Greenbelt

I motored down here to the Cheltenham Race Course yesterday. I am now on my second day at the Greenbelt Arts Festival. The theme is Heaven in Ordinary.



I'm staying with my Dad in Painswick and coming down here for the afternoon and evening. Most of my time is spent wandering around or listening to talks.



So far I have heard Andrew Tate talk about Heaven in Modern Literature.

Rachel Jones led a short story workshop to which I contributed this micro-fiction:-





The Final Step



"Watch your step." he said.

"These Dales are beautiful" she thought, "But they're also treachorous"

"What do you mean?" she said.

And he was gone.

She stood alone.

Again.



Rachel Jones said it was concise and economic.



I know I'm meant to be here and God is speaking to me. Pray that I will hear Him clearly.

No comments: