Monday 22 October 2007

He replied!

Within 40 minutes of my sending him the email quoted in the last blog GP Taylor replied!

I hate the word but I was GOBSMACKED.

I have emailed several well known writers over the last few weeks and not heard from any of them. Yet I got this back from him straight away:-

I certainly will [pray for you].

You have God and Yorkshire on your side...


I have decided to step out in faith today as a writer and publisher. This came about because I took delivery of the Writers and Artists Yearbook on Saturday. Audrey spied it and said I should set up in business as soon as possible so that such purchases come under the business account.

I prayed about this and felt that God was saying that now is the time.

Does this mean I have found my way home? I don't know yet. As I said in my very first blog only God knows that.

Keeping reading and find out with me.

No comments: