Monday 28 July 2008

Scots Wa hae!

Audrey and I just spent a week at CLAN Gathering in St. Andrews Fife Scotland. It was not a meeting for all the McCabes in North Britain but Christians Linked Across the Nation joining together in a large marquee in a field.

The worship, preaching and ministry were awesome, especially for me. I went up for prayer as often as I could. The climax came on Thursday evening when God was telling Scotland "It's Time" to see revival. He was telling me it's time to go back to work and to serve Him.

So from today I am looking for work again. I feel so much better. Praise God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pete,
Just wanted to let you know I'm still reading every time you update. I'm so glad to hear your feeling better!
Christy Camren
(from CCV in Arizona, USA)

Pete McCabe said...

Thanks for letting me know you're still there, Christy.