Tuesday 8 July 2008

Partially blue

Hi guys

Sorry I haven't blogged for a bit but I have been suffering deep BLUES.

For a few weeks I have been taking antidepressants which were first prescribed by a psychiatrist back in August last year. They have been giving me headaches off and on and this last weekend has been abysmal. [Interesting word that, abysmal, the oxford enlish dictionary defines it thus:
Of, pertaining to, or resembling an abyss; fathomless; deep-sunken.] This reflects my feelings too.

Nevertheless, here I am blogging again after nearly a month.

What else has happened? Well, by the grace of God, and help from the Inland Revenue and the Ministry of Labour I have got myself out of debt, but into a time warp.

I have read Veronica Zundel's book again and can't praise it enough.

I have also set up a second office in the spare bedroom from where this epistle is being dictated or rather sent out into the ether to see if anyone cares to read it.

Perhaps I was galvanised into action by an article I started to read in Saturday's Telegraph about a blogger who is so popular because she can't stand living in the North of England. I stopped reading because I was so annoyed [and jealous if I'm honest]. You can read it HERE, if you really want to.

I love living in the North. Just look at the side panel and you'll see why.

In the meantime, it's good to be back, but for how long...?

3 comments:

Stewart Goudie said...

Through the ether it has come - all the way to my caring ears. Well actually, through the wires and into my eyes!
I am glad you have got out of your debt situation - never a nice place - but surprised you have got into a 'time warp'! Do tell us more. Perhaps you should watch Dr Who on the TV. He knows all about how to get out of time warps!
I am glad too that you like living in Ingleton. See you soon!

Alison Service said...

Pete,
Good to see you blogging again - I'm writing this for the 2nd time as you know how rubbish I am @ sending comments this way - first time it just disappeares !
Processing your situation in whichever way is your preferred option is so therapeutic - getting it out there has got to be better than having it locked up inside - feels to me like you've got a foothold - hurrah !
Alison

Alison Service said...

OOOps - typo in disappears !
Alison