Friday 30 November 2007

IDC goes to the printers

Over the last couple of weeks I have been putting together my first Brook House Booklet. It's called Ingleton's Dickensian Characters (IDC for short).

It has been a distinct learning curve. When I first went to see Andrew, the printer in Bentham, I didn't even know how to put an A5 (half A4) size booklet onto Publisher. He showed me and I got started.

Now the Master Copy is ready. This is a day earlier than I originally put into my business plan.

YES! I have a business plan! It's just a sheet of paper with deadlines to work to, but it is a great help.

The unit cost is £1.00 per copy from the printer and I am selling them at £2.00 each. I have ordered 100 copies so I hope they will sell well in a week's time at the Late Night Shopping Evening in Ingleton.

Now I'll have to get marketing.

1 comment:

stem cell therapy cost in bangalore said...

Greet work thanks for share nice post...