Wednesday 25 July 2007

The Arbroath Tabernacle


This is the Arbroath Tabernacle. It caught my attention at CLAN Gathering straight away. It was completely different to the other stalls set up by ministries. This one had STYLE. I couldn't stay away from it. The presence of God drew me to it incessantly.
It was put together by a girl from Idaho who now lives in Arbroath. She told me that her art work is an expression of her worship to God. Well it certainly showed in this creation.
There was a girl who was sitting by it all the time.


This is her. Sorry I can't remember her name.

She told me once that people asked her if she was a fortune teller! What a sad reflection on Scottish spirituality.

The Tabernacle itself is a reflection of what God is doing across the nation.

They were asking for prayer and support for an outreach project in Arbroath. Do pray for the Blessing Outreach Project there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pete, just read this post. I live in Arbroath and am friends with the couple you met from Blessings Outreach Project. Mel & Marco are their names. :)