Wednesday 4 July 2007

ADD Organisation

The family laughs at me but it works.

Since I came to the conclusion that I have adult ADD I have been desperately trying to get organised.

I have written labels on tables, and put reminders in computers and my mobile phone. I write myself little notes and try not to trust to memory.

If I do trust to memory it fails me. Like last Wednesday when I promised Michelle I would get my son Nathan to a meeting for the young people at IMC that night. I didn't put it in my phone and woke up in the middle of the night remembering that I had forgotten. That, with the fact that I had lost stuff from the Ruskin MA Course, sent me into a tail spin.

From this I deduce that if I can overcome the ADD problems, a lot of the cause of the depression will be taken away. I pray so anyway.

I have found a website very helpful. http://www.addclasses.com/ Have a look yourself.

By the way, it's great to hear that Alan Johnston's been released!

No comments: