Monday 9 February 2009

A new day dawns

I enjoy getting up in the morning more than I used to. This is either because I am enjoying life more or because I don't wake up in the night as often.

I think it's the former which is a good sign. Most nights I wake at three or four o'clock and don't get back to sleep for a long time. That's a classic sign of depression.

Having work to do, even if it is voluntary work, gives you a reason to get up in the morning and also having a timetable to follow helps you to get things done. I still don't want to overdo it. The secret is having a balance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pete
You asked Annette Mcintyre of the "Wharfedale" for information about National Childrens Home Bramhope. You can contact me on
tony.hodgetts@talktalk.net and I will help if I can. I was there from 1934 until 1948 - my father was the Governor.
Tony Hodgetts