Thursday 5 February 2009

A blank page


Today I looked at my diary and saw a blank page. Not so unusual, you might think. But to me this could be a horrendous problem.
One of the difficulties I had in my last job was time management. Somehow my masters expected me to know how to fill my time and often I didn't. So now I have taken to writing out a timetable for every day and sticking to it as much as possible.
I ask for the Lord's help with each part of it, turning to him as each one is done. I thank Him for helping me to do it and ask for His help to do the next one.
Today I don't have anything planned at all . So I have had to take a blank page and fill it with my own plans and activities. This has not been something I have been good at, but I am going to give it a try.
I will let you know how I have got on when I post a blog tomorrow.

No comments: