Tuesday 17 February 2009

Every day success

One of the reasons I have got into this difficult state is that I major on the negative. I could have a day at work when everything went well except one little thing and I would only remember the little thing. Eventually the little things became one big THING.

But for the last month I have been keeping a record of every day and each one has seen at least one success. At the end of every day I write down my successes, even though I might have had some failures. I then read these over and find that I am not such a failure as I thought.

To someone who has thought as long and hard about failure as I have, this is a tremendous step forward. I am seeing success every day. I probably was before but I never noticed it.

Wow, what a difference.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-) light in the darkness! Smiling with you. Liz

Stewart Goudie said...

Two days in a row. Good work. Another success! Keep it up.

Pete McCabe said...

Thanks guys

These comments are appreciated.