Monday 18 June 2007

Why am I so tired?

Over the last few days I have been feeling very tired. On Friday I slept for three hours on the settee after taking Nathan to Bentham and back. I do not usually find driving to Bentham so exhausting.

Yet that night I slept soundly. OK, I do get up at 5.30 a.m. but I enjoy that because I am a morning person. But surely I shouldn't be tired all the time.

I still have about an hour's kip after lunch and that helps, but just lately I've just been so tired. Is it the depression? Is it my age? God give me strength and energy.

Mind you, I did have a great talk to a guy called Les who has been through the same things I am going through at the moment. I talked to him after church yesterday. The service was all about men being DRIVEN. It was exciting.

No comments: