Thursday 14 June 2007

Back Again

I went to the doctor again and talked about ADD. He said he would look into it.

I talked to a friend on the way home and she said to take time out.

I then went to the Pendle Prayer Meeting at Shekinah and found it very difficult to concentrate for two reasons: 1: I was so tired 2: I wasn't thinking properly. Peter Capstick suggested I put together a book on the Christian heritage of Pendle. But because of my state of mind my enthusiasm for this was not great.

Back home I slept on the settee for an hour and then rejoiced at being back on the Internet on my laptop. This was fixed by Matthew Page from Bentham last night. But I couldn't get onto this blog.

The early evening was spent at Redshaw talking things over with Martin Coates. He gave me a lot to think about.

The rest of the evening was spent watching "Springwatch" and a nature programme on the Wye Valley. I think Springwatch is one of the best things the BBC has ever done. Well done them.

No comments: