Friday 12 September 2008

Hello and Goodbye

I just popped into to say farewell. I am going on a mission to Hastings for the next ten days and will be offline. How can you cope without my blogs?!

I managed to do three evenings at Lakeland this week. Two were being trained and last night I was on my own. I panicked a bit at first but I managed to get round.

I stopped off at Asda on the way home because they are looking for people doing the same job as I'm doing at Lakeland but in the early mornings. I would much prefer to do that. So I will be applying. Evenings don't suit me at all.

Money problems have arisen. The Incapacity Benefit stopped on 2 September so I am appealing against that. I went for an interview about Job Seekers Allowance on Wednesday and was told I would not get any money because I am earning more than they would give me from the work I do at Lakeland.

So now what? God alone knows. Watch this space. And watch out Hastings, here I come!

No comments: