Tuesday 22 January 2008

Back again

Sorry to you if you're a regular reader but I haven't been blogging for a couple of weeks.

I could make excuses: I've been so busy getting the next Brook House Booklet ready for the printer; I've been so busy reading a book about the railways; I've been so busy preaching at Eastburn and leading the Shepherd's Choir at Grange-over-Sands; but they're all excuses really.

The truth is I've been so fed up I haven't felt like it. But today I have come back. I still feel fed up but I'm going to do it anyway.

Next weekend sees the Voices of Old Ingleton weekend. We're having a slide show at IMC on Friday evening, a book launch at St. Mary's on Saturday morning and a special service called Building Good Foundations at IMC on Sunday morning. It will be the second anniversary of our going back into the rebuilt chapel. I have a video to show and I hope a sketch might happen too.

Do come if you can.

1 comment:

Gin said...

i read your blog and felt comfortable reading.. this is the first time but i'll be back more often :)