Monday 30 April 2007

Moving on...



This is a picture of the coffee session at IMC yesterday.
The lady in the foreground is Sharon Harper who runs a place called Pilgrim's Rest in Low Bentham. More of her later.
One of the problems I have is remembering what I did the day before yesterday.

Ruskin had a motto: "Today, Today, Today". I have a saying I often repeat in my mind: "That was yesterday. This is today." It works quite well, until you have to remember the day before yesterday. I don't.

So yesterday. I preached at IMC (Ingleton Methodist Church) and also talked about Internet Evangelism Day. This led me to talk about Andrew Service's church website, Ray sending out IMC newsletters by email and me setting up this blog.

Then I preached about Elisha from 2 Kings 4:8-32 "I know a man who can! - Jesus: the life-giver". It was a bit poignant really as it was a story about a boy who dies suddenly but Elisha raises him to life again.

I interviewed Andrew who lost his son Ethan nearly five years ago. It was very touching.

No comments: