Saturday 28 April 2007

a day in the life...

After reading the letters mentioned below I went back to bed and slept in until 9.30 a.m. This was strange for two reasons: 1 I normally get up four hours earlier 2 I had forgotten my usual routine.

So I called my son Nathan to get him to Bentham and Craven College. I then arranged to see a doctor at Bentham Surgery. After that I went to the IMC Coffee Morning and told my news to Henry and Rev Roger.

Alison Service showed some interest in renting our house in Bentham. Back there I saw Dr Burnett and she signed me off work for a week with stress. Some day, huh?!

But I wasn't finished yet. I did some strimming and watched gardening programmes, which I haven't done for a few Friday nights now.

So, how do I feel? As though the world is collapsing around me but God knows what's going on. Audrey is still devestated but she appologised for being so negative about it all. Good of her really, considering.

If you've got any comments just click on "0 Comments".

No comments: