Wednesday 1 April 2009

weary

One of the main problems with depression is tiredness. My energy levels are pretty low and I often feel tired and don't feel like doing anything. Yesterday one of my successes was getting out of bed. I managed to do that at 10.00 a.m. after a lot of self-persuasion.

Today my legs are so weary that I wonder how I can face pedalling to Bentham and then to Ingleton. But the sun in the sky, the blue bits surrounding it, and the whispiness of the clouds tell me that I will enjoy it really.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Instead of good points why not give yourself a star or two?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stewart Goudie said...

I wonder if you did enjoy it after all. Sunshine, blue sky, wispy clouds, and a bicycle to spin you along much faster than walking! I like riding my bike - but only when the weather is fine! Have a good weekend.